<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Guess who is a monster? 

We got Lily a Humming Elmo last night. It's pretty cute it sings a song "Guess who lives on sesame street, Guess who is a monster, Guess who has two furry red feet, that's right it's Elmo!" and it's a baby Elmo and has a pacifier so when you put that in his mouth he hums the tune. So, yeah that's going to be stuck in my head for a while I'm sure.
My dad has been sick lately. Kidney stones are aparently not fun. He's had them before but this time they aren't going away. He went to the doc today at 10:30 so I'm hoping there is good news.
I actually got to do some laundry last night. The night before I was going to do laundry but I spent most of the late night hours working on a myspace page for Dad's Computers. I'm crazy.
We are going to a family reunion this weekend with Adam's Dad's side of the family in Minneapolis. Unfortuneatly Adam's Mom and Michelle aren't going with us because she's really not up to long travels yet. So, we are driving to Stratford to meet Adam's Dad and taking his truck to MN. I'm so happy we don't have to drive between gas prices and my super bald tires. It should be fun...sounds like mostly hanging out by the pool in the hotel :)
This has been a crazy month with driving. The only weekend we aren't going to Stratford will be the week after this one. Steve & Fam are probably visiting here so that's cool. The week after that though Adam will be going to the Strat to play his annual gold tourneyment with his Dad and his Dad's friends. Lily and I are going to stick around here though and I'm probably going to be volunteering to sell brats outside of Wal*Mart for "Brats for Babies" Come buy a brat from me!

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]