<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, August 28, 2006

I love Sesame Street 

The only shows that Lily regularly watches are "Sesame Street" and "Play with me Sesame" If you aren't familiar, the "Play with me..." version is a 1/2 hour mini-sesame street with little clips from random sesame streets episodes. It's more to get your kid interacting and playing to cute songs and learning. I have my Moxi record them because they are both on way too early for us to see them. So, whenever Lily wants to watch them she'll start chanting "elmo! elmo!" and she hands me the remote.
Play me with Sesame repeats alot of the same stuff so I do have a few favorites that I get excited to see. My current top 5 list is as follows:
  1. Ernie and the "Honker Duckie Dinger Jamboree" (Lily dances around crazily when this one comes on) Watch here
  2. Cookie Monster and Grover. Cookie monster being his usual self when Grover wants him to sing about something besides eating cookies.
    "Grover: All you do is the same old thing = eat cookie, eat cookie, eat cookie
    Cookie: Hey, what you expect? Me cookie monster. Me not macaroni monster. Me sing what me know."
  3. Ernie & Bert sing "Things That I Remember" Lyrics here
  4. Elmo sings "The Sound That's in the Air" about the all the sounds he hears
  5. C is for Cookie Watch Here

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]