<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Just Another Stratin Weekend 

We are spending the weekend in Stratford. We are visiting Michelle who is finally back at home & also Adam's dad is going to fix my weird sounding brakes.
Yesterday we all watched "V for Vendetta" right when we got here. Then, Adam played FIFA soccer for a while and we went to sleep at like 10:30. There is something about this house that always makes us want to go to bed early. It is so weird!
This morning we got to watch some CLASSIC cartoons on the Boomerang Channel. Smurfs, Huckleberry Hound and this weird Octopus one. I wish we had this channel mostly cuz I love SMURFS!
Now Adam's mom is at work, Michelle is napping, and Adam & his dad went to get stuff to fix my car. So, Lily is watching "Elmo in Grouchland" AGAIN and I'm bloggin'. Funtastic. I also scanned the picts from Shaun's party from my disposable cameras so now I just have to get that disc from my friends. BTW, I need a new nickname for them. When they lived at the Village Apartment they were the villagers. When they were on Franklin Street they were the Frankliners. Now, they live on Billy Lane and I can't think of a cute name to change them to...the only thing I've got so far is the Zaners because when I think Billy Lane I think Billy Zane. Weird, yes.

Comments:
The Billy Goats? :-P

You know, the last I remember, that CD went to Eric so he could copy the pics onto his computer...you might want to ask him. If it didn't get lost in the move, of course...
 
Post a Comment

[Top]