<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Lily in Grouchland 

Woke up Lily today early so we could go the the movies. They are having these special "kids days" on Wed/Thur where you can go there at 10am and see some oldish cartoons for only $2.50. This week was Ice Age 2 which we haven't seen yet. So, I get there a few minutes after 10 and I see about 10 people walking out so I asked them if it's sold out. Yep. So, Lily and I went to Family Video and rented "The Shaggy Dog" & "Elmo in Grouchland" We had to wait at home from 1-3 because the cable guy was coming to fix our tv/internet. So, we watched Elmo in Grouchland 4 TIMES! She is addicted to Elmo these days. Elmo toys, Elmo on Sesame Street, Elmo on cups, Elmo on diapers...
Oh, and by the way I don't know why I had to be home for them to fix my cable because the guy never came in...and when he was done he had some girl call me to ask me if it was all fixed. Ridiculous.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]