<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Picnic, Just My Luck and fun at Parentals 

We only stayed at Adam's picnic for about an hour and a half. It was really muggy outside and a bunch of different bugs were attacking. I spent the whole time chasing Lily up and down the stairs and the ramp and by the water and everywhere. We got to witness one of the kids games which I think was an interesting choice of the picnic committee. The game = Shaving balloons. They gave each kid a balloon and had them cover them with shaving cream. Then they used plastic knives and tried to shave the balloon without popping it. An okay game but just imagine about 30 kids covered in shaving cream. Quite an interesting site.

After the picnic Adam and I drove off seperatly, him to Stratford and Lily & I to my parents house. Nothing was on tv so we all (Mom, Dad, Lily and I) first went for a 9:30 ice cream run to Belts then to family video. We rented "Just my luck" and all watched it. Lily didn't go to sleep til about midnight because she just kept running around while we were watching the movie so she wouldn't fall asleep. After the movie I went to bed but I laid there for over an hour and just stared at the walls.
This morning, Mom, Dad, Lily and I went to Wausau. We went to Gordmans, Wal*Mart, and Sam's Club. We found lots of good deals! Lily fell asleep between Sam's Club and McDonalds in wausau which is about 2 blocks. On the way home we stopped in Knowlton for some yummy cheese curds (They take fresh cheese curds and they batter and fry em up while you wait - delicious)
Once we were back in town we stayed at there house for a little bit. I talked to Adam and it sounds like he will be waiting until tomorrow to come home which doesn't make me too happy. His dad is going to look at our car to see why the "check engine soon" light is on. Then, we returned my movie and rented "Poseidon"
Then it was time to go to a summer birthday party for Antonio who is turning 4. Lily had fun on the swings, bowling in the grass, dancing to the music, chasing a lassie-type puppy, hitting a pinata, and of course playing in the ice cubes.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]