<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Belt's Coma & Lily's Room 

We went to Belt's at 9 o'clock with my parents tonight because it was customer appreciation day so it was 33% off. Then, we went home and after finishing our ice cream we tried to put Lily to sleep at about 10. We popped in "Elmo in Grouchland" which puts her to sleep quickly when she is tired. Well, must have worked wonders because all three of us fell asleep! I woke up at 3am wide awake so I did some research online and I'm about to do laundry. Woohoo!
My current project in the house is Lily's bedroom. I'm taking out all the stuff she doesn't need and I'm setting it up so she'll use it more often. I'm going to move her toddler bed back in there and also add a tv so she can watch Elmo whenever she wants and hopefully I can watch something else in the living room. I'm going to be taking notes on lots of shows that start up pretty soon so I can't spend every hour watching elmo-related material!

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]