<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, September 01, 2006

Lily fought the dog...and the dog won 

So, Lily and I were at my parents house just hanging out. She was playing mostly with her buddy, the chihuahua named Chico. He was kissing her any chance he'd get and she'd even grab him by the face to pull him and and give him a kiss. Then, cookies came into play. Chico had somehow got one of Lily's oatmeal cookies and was under my dads chair eating it. Lily went to take it back and Chico must have felt threatened because he attacked! We quickly got her out of there and she was bleeding a little. That stopped quickly but she has lots of scratches and bite marks now. She actually recovered pretty quickly and started playing with the first aid kit my dad got out for her. Dad locked up Chico but a little while later Lily went into the dog room and stuck her fingers in Chico's cage and told me to open it up. So, at least she isn't scared of dogs. After the initial crying which I'm sure was mostly just her being frightened of what happened she doesn't even care about it. She just looks terrible. Here is a picture but let me tell you it looks worse in person

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]