<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, September 29, 2006

Wausau Trip and more 

Went to Wausau with my parents today. We went to Dollar Tree, Factory Card Outlet, Wal*Mart, Sam's Club and 50-50 Outlet. We got some stuff for Lily's 2nd birthday party in January (lots of cute Elmo stuff of course) Lily also found this cute hat she loves to play with:
After we got back I took notes on a bunch of my tv shows and I also redid my notes on "The Ice Storm" trivia movie.
I've signed up for another Volunteering gig since the other two are kinda hit and miss. I'm going to be helping do data entry with Fair Wisconsin They have jobs from 6-9pm pretty much every night for the next couple of weeks so I'll be living there trying to catch up on my volunteering hours. Woohoo!

Comments:
Definitely imagine that that you stated. Your favorite reason appeared to be on
the internet the simplest thing to have in mind of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed even as folks consider issues that
they just do not recognize about. You controlled
to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the whole thing
without having side-effects , other people could take a signal.
Will probably be back to get more. Thank you

Also visit my page :: peoples quotes
 
Post a Comment

[Top]