<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, September 04, 2006

A weekend without Elmo 

We ended up going to Stratford this weekend. Adam's parents just bought a new hot tub so at first we were envisioning tubbing. But then they found out that they couldn't get it delivered til Wednesday. Adam's dad needed Adam's help reinforcing their patio deck so the tub didn't fall through. So, Lily spent the weekend looking through the screen door at Grandpa and Daddy and also begged to go for a ride on the bike (4-wheeler) She also had fun throwing legos everywhere, playing with poker chips and hanging out with the fam in general. I got alot of sleep as usual when we are there. Adam took Lily Sunday morning so I got to sleep in until like 11. Then, Lily and I took a 3 hour nap later that afternoon! Adam's Mom and Dad, Michelle & Brandon and Adam and I all played poker. It was kinda funny because every time I was almost out of chips I would go all in and win...So I came back from the dead a bunch of times. Adam's mom ended up winning after it being just her and Brandon for a while.
Now, keep in mind the whole time we were there Lily didn't demand to watch Elmo at all. We just got home a little while ago and when Lily she was still in the car and saw our house she said "Elmo! Elmo!" Oh dear...

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]