<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, October 27, 2006

Cooking with Lily 

Today Lily woke me up at 8am! We went to the living room and started watching "Finding Nemo" together. Then, we both ended up falling asleep until 11:30am! Sweet. Adam came home for lunch as usual and then we played and watched Sesame Street as usual. My parents picked us up and we went to the Mall for the used book sale. We got some sweet books and mags and we got an entire cartload for only $20! After that we went to shopko where I got some killer deals on pants. Then, we went to my parents house to chill and play with the puppies. Lily fell asleep on the way home and Adam came home not feeling well so they both were napping. I actually got to get some stuff done (cleaning the kitchen & taking some notes) Yesterday, we had a little incident with the stove & a roll of paper towels. They don't mix just so you know.
Well anyway I found Lily on the stove tonight (don't worry we've moved stuff so she can't do it again) watch the video too it's cute VIDEO HERE

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]