<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, October 20, 2006

Crazy Chipmunks & Bad Movies 

Well, we currently have a new roommate living in my basement and driving Crazy nuts...a chipmunk. While I was doing laundry a few days ago I saw Crazy chasing chippy underneath one of the mattresses we have propped up on the wall. My first thought was "I don't wanna know what that was" thinking it was a mouse or a rat or something but then the chipmunk popped out and just sat there until Crazy chased him again, this time under the washer & dryer. My dad has a live trap and I'll be attempting to catch chippy once Dad finds the trap.
I finally got Adam to agree to watch a movie with me tonight. Adam is really picky about movies and finds all sorts of reasons not to watch them with me. Somehow I got him to agree to watch "The Break-up" starring Vince Vaughn & Jennifer Aniston. Don't be fooled by any trailers that you see or even the box itself that says "one of the best american comedies in years" This movie sucks! It's not funny at all it's depressing. They spend the whole movie fighting and trying to fool each other that they really want to break up but neither of them do but at the end when you think they will finally end this stupid movie and they will end up together...They don't.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]