<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, October 16, 2006

Lily funny story of the day 

Lily was being really good and sitting in the living room watching "Garfield The Tail of Two Kitties" so I decided to go in the kitchen and do the dishes. A few minutes later I heard a weird sound and then Lily came running into the kitchen with my cell phone. Then, I heard my dad's voice. Turns out Lily called my parents and put them on speakerphone to talk to them. She was talking up a storm to them and they of course were talking back. Of course they were kinda worried that I wasn't saying anything so they told her to go find mama and that's when she came running in the kitchen. Silly Lily...I guess I have to put them phone up higher from now on.
Update: Lily was counting my toes today and counted up to 6!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]