<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, October 06, 2006

Puppet fun, Perkins, & Grams 

Lily and I went to the Friday playgroup today because they were having a puppet show. The puppeteer was actually my friend Heidi Corcoran's mom, Pam. Lily was really good and sat and watched the whole puppet show! It was really cute. I talked to Pam for a while and found that Heidi is getting married in December. Congrats! The rest of playgroup was fun besides Lily and Savannah fighting over the green chair (Lily got pushed down as usual) When we were leaving Lily went to give Harrison a hug and they clunked heads. Kids are so cute.
Adam had his first night of dart league tonight. I hung out with my parents for a while. We went to Perkins and then went to visit Grams in the hospital. Perkins was yummy but it took an hour to get our food and we all just had pancakes! They don't really know what is wrong with Grams except that she has an infection somewhere. After that we came home and Lily and I watched some Sesame Street and then did some coloring while watching "Curious George"
Here's a cute picture from yesterday...Lily climbing on Adam's chair while he plays WoW.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]