<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Steve Visit and Movie Night 

Steve drove up here all by himself to visit Grams. Lori stayed home with the kids because they had a soap box derby kinda thing to go to. We went to eat at Bill's and had lots of yummy pizza. Then, I dropped off Lily and Adam at home because they were both tired, and went to my parents house to chit-chat. Then about an hour and a half later I went to pick them back up on the way to go visit Grams. She was really happy today which was a nice change! After that we just went to my parents house again to hang out and to have some random cake and cookies.
We got home and I started organizing some of my trivia notes. After about an hour Aaron finally got a hold of me and invited me over to watch "Over the Hedge" with them. Since Lily had slept until about 7pm I knew she wasn't going to sleep anytime soon so she went with me. We didn't end up starting the movie until after midnight and with all the pausing and stuff we didn't get back home til 2am! Lily was pretty good but she was more interested in chasing their cat up the stairs constantly. She ended up falling asleep in my lap right at the end of the movie.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]