<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, November 24, 2006

Black Friday Fun 

Friday Morning my parents picked me up at 3:30am and we were off to Wal*Mart. The store was open because it's open 24/7 but the big deals that didn't start until 5am where all shrink wrapped until it was time. We got a bunch of other shopping done because Wal*Mart had changed some of their prices on things because other stores were going to have them cheap. Once 5am hit we all got what we wanted and met back at the checkouts. We were in line pretty fast but it took a while because the cashier didn't really know what she was doing because she is not normally a cashier (and my sister was using other adds to comp stuff there) Next, we went to Kohl's. My dad got in line right away when we got there because the line was ridiculously long. By the time we were done picking out stuff we were only 2 people away from the front of the line which was super nice. After that we went to Shopko mainly for the $16 DVD players but they were all out so we left pretty quickly. Then, we had to drop off my mom at work and pick up Lily (who was being a monster for Adam and he had to go to work at 8am) Menards was our next stop and the lines there were INSANE. Dad knew a secret line that formed in the middle of the store so he was in line pretty much right away and Becky and I ran around getting the things on the list. They also had the $16 DVD player and actually had some left so we were happy. Lastly we went to the Plover Shopko because we wanted to see if they had any of the "Goodnight Moon" DVDs left (for only $4.99) because the other Shopko was out of those too. A really nice Shopko employee helped us find 2 of the DVDs (because Becky and I both wanted one) so that's all we bought there. Finally it was time to go back to my parents house to organize all the purchases. Becky and I labeled all the gifts so we could remember who they all went to while Dad and Lily made scrambled eggs for breakfast.
Becky left after that and Lily and I just hung out at my parents house all day. I was super happy when Lily decided to take a nap at 3ish so I could nap too. What a long day Friday was.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]