<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Covenant, Patty in a Bar & Broken Computer 

Went to Vanessa's house Thursday night to watch "The Covenant" which sucked. It took us about 3 hours to watch it because we kept pausing to either talk to each other or the other people in the house. Then, I hung out with Aaron & Vanessa til Adam called me at almost 1am to inform me that Lily wasn't asleep yet and he wanted to go to sleep. So, I leave right away and when I get home they are both asleep already. UGH.
Friday night I went out to Joe's with Aaron & Eric. That wasn't very eventful because Aaron & Eric were playing poker the whole time. I got home and my computer was like sleeping. The mouse, monitor and keyboard were all lit up but I couldn't wake my computer. I reboot it and it gives me a "CMOS Settings are Wrong" error which can't be good. I am able to reboot it again and get into windows so I can backup important files (Lily photos & Trivia notes) After that we put Lily to bed and by the time I come back out to my computer it's "sleeping" again. I haven't been able to get it to boot since. Now, I'm considering whether I want to buy a new computer or replace parts of this one. Thank goodness for tax refunds either way!

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]