<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year! 

Woke up at about noon today which was nice. Then, Lily & I went to a couple stores with my parents. I was excited because I got both things I was looking for! Then, Adam met us at my parents house and the 5 of us went out to dinner at Bamboo House. Lily fell asleep on the way there so we ended up propping her in a high chair sleeping with her head on my coat. She finally really woke up as we were about to leave so we grabbed a Happy Meal for her on the way back to my parents house. We hung out there for a while before going home. Our friends said they might not go out tonight but then took about 2 1/2 hours deciding what they wanted to do. They ended up going out so we stayed home since by then we would have been there only an hour before they went out. Then, we watched "Scary Movie 4" which was silly (as we expected) but it was nice to just all relax and watch a movie together. Then, we found the right channel and got to watch the ball drop for our time zone! Lily was mesmerized by the pretty lights on the ball. Then, she told us she wanted to go Nite-Nite (which we were surprised about) and after a little while she was asleep. Now, I'm clearing off my replay and moxi for the Rose Bowl Parade and other stuff I have to record starting tomorrow. Bring on 2007!

Comments:
Happy new year.
 
Post a Comment

[Top]