<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, January 08, 2007

Poquita News & Mom's Tacos 

(Poquita & Chico)
My parents' dog, Poquita, has been sick for a few days. On Saturday, she actually had a seizure so they took her to the emergency vet place in Mosinee. They first thought she had diabetes because her electrolights and sugar levels were off the charts. That night she was in critical condition because they couldn't get her stable. They gave her some insulin but ended up giving her too much (since she is so small) so then they had to give her glucose. She stayed at that vet place until Monday morning because that place is only open nights and weekends (since none of the local regular vet offices are) Then my parents had to take Poquita to their normal vet where she spent the day at. She is now at home and very happy to be back there! They now don't think she has diabetes but that she was actually sick from something else and since she is such a little bitty dog that it just messed up her whole system. But they will be monitoring her closely and she'll be going in for check-ups alot.
We went to my parents house tonight to see the puppy & also for yummy tacos! I also had some stuff to work on in the basement for trivia. So, after dinner I took Adam home because he had to go to bed super early because he has to go to Milwaukee tomorrow at 6am for work. Then, Lily had lots of fun playing with Grandpa while I did my trivia stuff. We went home at 9 and Lily fell asleep in the car on the way home. She slept until midnight and woke up hungry for bananas. I've been promising her bananas for 2 days but everytime we are going there she ends up falling alseep! So, we ended up going on a Midnight Wal*Mart run to get bananas and other necessities. Now, she's wide awake and watching "The Upside-Down Show" She's a silly girl!

Comments:
poooor little puppy.soooo cute they are.I and all my family love dogs and cats and all animals.I love bananas to.cute story.God bless you.
 
Post a Comment

[Top]