<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, January 22, 2007

The Technology Gods Hate Me... 

So, not only is my computer broken...now my camera is too! I put it up really high so Lily wouldn't mess with it and then my cat jumped up there and knocked it down like 5 feet. Now when I turn it on it makes a horrible grinding noise and shuts off. The only thing that still works on it is you can review the photos you've already taken so I'm pretty sure it's a lens issue. I've tried to contact the warranty people but so far the only answer I've gotten is that it may or may not be covered by warranty and if it's not the estimate to fix it is $39-$119 (which I have to agree to before sending it in) I'm going to try and call them to see if I can get more info because I'm not going to spend $119 to fix it if I can get a new one for $200.
In other news, Adam has apparently given up playing World of Warcraft. I know what you are thinking, but I think he might be serious this time. He just bought an expansion for it and he's going to sell it to his mom! He hasn't even turned on his computer in two days. It's really nice being able to hang out with him without him being completely distracted by his computer!

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]