<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Toothy Weekend 

This weekend we didn't do that much. Adam had a major toothache which he had been suffering from for a while. Once he finally decided he wasn't going to make it until Monday morning, we had to get ahold of the on-call dentist. The dentist was actually at a dental conference in Milwaukee but came back to town and pulled Adam's troublesome wisdom tooth. Once the dentist got there it only took like 15 minutes to do everything. Adam was instructed to continue taking the Vicodin and antibiotics and also now ibuprofen. He is still really sore and stayed home Monday & Tuesday from work. Besides trying to help my hubby I didn't do all that much. We hung with my parents house all weekend which was relaxing.
Monday our new bed was delivered. It's nice, fluffy and huge. Lily can't get up on it without climbing on the side table first. Last night I even slept 12 hours in my new comfy bed!
Not much else to say so I will leave you with these too cute picts of Lily playing dress up. First wearing my shoes, then my trivia hat.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]