<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, April 23, 2007

Trivia 38: Trivia Returns 

Trivia was really great this year. We got our second 500 pointer ever! The Question was "'What is the name of the comic strip that claims the following, 'the comic strip that doesn't pull any punches'" which was in our notes as Bludgeon Funnies! They actually asked the same question 31 hours later, but that time it was only worth 15 points. So, I guess it was really a 515 point question!
Overall things went pretty smoothly this year. There were a few questions and snippets we should have gotten but didn't because of this and that.
We had to "One" a bunch of people this year, including my brother Steve a record 6 times! {Note: You are "One'd" if you are caught sleeping during Trivia. Then someone will go next to you and stick up 1 finger. The number of people doing this depends on how many times you have been one'd so far in the contest.} Below are my two favorites this year. See all our One'd picts HERE

I definitely had alot of fun this year! I started to lose my voice because of all the laughter and fun. (I actually woke up Monday morning with no voice so I had to whisper and wear a notebook around my neck and write down what I wanted to say!)
A couple moments that cause much laughter were
1) Me calling in Little Richard's translation in the Geico Commercial about Thanksgiving [Video Here]
2) Us doing the chant for the Pepto Bismol Commerical [Video Here]
3) Aaron & Adam's water chugging race [Video Here]
4) Us singing the non-sensical part of "Get a Job" [Video Here]
5) Random Giggly Moments [Video Here]
After we got a call from Oz, most of us went to the party at Joe's for a little while before going to 90fm. Lily fell asleep on the way there and stayed asleep the whole time we were at the bar!
This year we were very excited to come in 6th place out of 436 teams. I was actually nervous that we didn't make top ten because you never know what's going to happen since they don't tell you any of the placings between 6pm Sunday and the end of the contest. So, while they were naming off each team in order we were very excited that we were higher and higher!

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]