<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, April 16, 2007

Trivia Registration 2007 

This year we got in line for Trivia registration at about 11pm on Sunday night (For those of you that don't know, registration begins on Monday at 3pm) Cool Joe had his sweet huge tent already set up for us which was super cool. The next person came in line a few hours later was a guy from BASP who we called "Guy" (until we found out his real name was RJ). We hung out outside for a while until some of us got tired. I really didn't get any sleep because I was cold and pretty uncomfortable. I stayed in the tent until about 7:30am when I could hear students roaming to class so I knew that the Comm building was open so I could use the bathroom. Then, I hung out with Jarett and the two Matt's who were after RJ in line and they stayed up all night outside talking. The day turned out to be very beautiful once the sun finally hit us. Adam and Lily came to join us at about noon. Lily had fun blowing bubbles, coloring with chalk, and flirting with a little boy named Tyler. We also had a nice game of Duct-tape baseball where we took rolled up duct tape put some rubber bands over it and used our Yaz bat. It was really fun. After registration was over and we got all the picts out to our team members, I was super windburned, sunburned and super tired so I took a nice nap.
VIDEO: Lily being Eric's Shadow HERE

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]