<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Our Memorial Day Cookout 

Adam and I decided to have a little get together at my 'rents house. We went shopping at Wal*mart and got lots of food. We had BBQ chicken, hot dogs, hamburgers, taco dip, meatballs, veggies, jello, and chips. It was Adam, Lily, Aaron, Eric & I and also Chuck, Jeremy, and Brandon from Festivus came for a little while so we hung out mostly talked trivia. It was a really nice day so we stayed outside. All the boys either didn't know how to grill or where too lazy so I ended up cooking the chicken & then Adam cooked the rest of the meat. Lily had a blast playing with her outside toys including the sandbox, bubbles, cozy coupe, and power wheels car etc. She also thought it was pretty cool when she got to take Chico outside on a leash. After it started to get dark we came inside for a bit and our friends went to Graffitis so Lily & I went to sleep.
VIDEO: Lily playing with bubbles HERE

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]