<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Patty's Night Out 

It was Friday night and Adam decided that I really needed a night out. So, at about 8pm I went to Joe's. When I got there Aaron and Eric were playing poker with the usual crew. Eric got out of the game after a little while so that was cool because we could hang out...alot more exciting than just sitting there watching people play poker. I talked to our friend Chuck for a while but then he had to leave to check on his brother who had just had an accident with an axe! Ian then came to the bar and we hung out together. He took me to the martini bar next to Joe's and I had a Banana Cream Pie Martini which was delicious and strong. After that, I was pretty silly. We then hung out at The Cabin and Joe's until JD wanted to go to check out what was going on at Clark Place. The band that was playing was called "Rock Soup" and Adam and I had wanted to go see them back in March but he was sick. We got there when their set was almost over though so I didn't get to hear much of them. Ian and I were hungry so we got 4 bags of chips and gobbled them up. Then, Aaron and Eric were hungry too so the four of us went to Perkins. Then, we had an appetizer sampler, onion rings and french fries for our appetizer then we all ordered meals too. WAY too much food! Then, they dropped me off and I went to bed at like 3am.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]