<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Minocqua: Time to go home 

Well, it's Saturday and it's time to go home. We actually had to leave at 6am because Adam's mom had to get back home so she could get Otis out of the kennel. We waited to wake up Lily until all the stuff was loaded in the car and we were ready to go.
Overall, this year's vacation was a blast. Lily and I were sick which made it a little harder to have fun. We went to the doctor there on Monday and found out that she had a sinus & eye infections so we had to give her medicine everyday. She liked the pink antibiotics but she would scream if she even saw the eye drops! I had a nasty cold too which was rough on me. We still really had a great time though. I love vacation because we get to see Adam's side of the family which pretty much only happens once a year because most of them live in Indiana and Illinois. Lily had so much fun playing with the kids and I'm sure she'll be asking me everyday to go back to the beach.
Here are pictures I took of the dock on the first day and our last night there.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]