<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Shaun & Sara's Wedding 

The day began with me having lunch with Melissa & Jackson, Rachel & Marty and Gwyn at Perkins which was nice. Then we all (also including my parents and Vanessa) caravaned to the church. What I got to see of the ceremony was nice (Lily was really good for the beginning but then decided she wanted to take like 4 trips to the bathroom which was in the basement) After the wedding, we went home to force Lily to take a short nap. She could have used a longer one because she was a little crabby when we woke her up and at the reception she just wanted to run around and never stop. I had lots of fun dancing and hanging out with my friends. Lily had fun chasing and dancing with a little boy. She's such a flirt!
VIDEO: Lily & Boy Compilation HERE
VIDEO: Lily and Vanessa twirling HERE

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]