<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Pacelli Panacea 2007 

Adam, Lily and I went to Pacelli Panacea with my parents today. Lily made me got on a bunch of rides with her including the Carousel, the Firetruck ride, and the Dragon. The dragon ride was pretty crazy because I was pretty smashed in and it really whips around the corners. The little girl in front of my kept turning back and looking at me like 'why is she screaming'! She loved all the rides and wanted to go on them over and over. We also played some games while we were there. Adam played a dart game and won Lily three cute posters for her room. Then, Lily picked some ducks twice and won a inflatable hammer and an adorable husky.
VIDEO: Patty & Lily on the Firetruck Ride HERE
VIDEO: Patty & Lily on the Dragon Rollercoaster HERE

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]