<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, November 02, 2007

Fun with Braeden and Harvesty Decor 

My parents, Lily and I all went shopping in Wausau where we met up with Becky and Braeden. We had oodles of fun shopping at Gordman's, Wal*Mart, Sams and the card store. Becky has injured her foot so she had to ride in those electrical carts everywhere we went. Lily had fun with Braeden playing in the carts, especially the one at Sam's because they both could sit up in the top part. There they enjoyed Icees, a hot dog and some Macaroni and Cheese. It was quite interesting having to take care of two crazy little kids at once!
One night Mom and I had some crazy fun going to both Walgreens to get some halloween and harvest decor for 75% off. I also got a sweet Freddy Kruger mask/glove set for like $3. Lily decided that all my stuff was really hers and had fun playing mostly with my scarecrow salt & pepper shakers.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]