<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving 

After Adam got done with work on Wednesday we headed to Stratford. We had manicotti for dinner which was really good. We just hung out and played a little Mario Galaxy. We also took a little soak in the hot tub which felt really good even though it was so cold outside. After that Michelle, Adam, Lily and I went to the Marshfield Wal*Mart together because Michelle needed some new clothes.
Thursday we slept in until about 10 which was nice. The turkey was cooking and we all hung out together. Adam's dad and Lily played catch for a while and then Adam and Lily had a pillow fight. Lily also had a lot of fun with some tanning glasses that she found. We ate our first turkey dinner at about 2:30pm. Then, we gathered up all our stuff and were headed back home to go to my family's thanksgiving. Lily and Braeden didn't each much of the second dinner but they did had a lot of fun playing together. After dinner Mom, Becky and I planned our Black Friday shopping and then I went home to go to sleep because my parents were picking me up at 3:45am!

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]