<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Weekend fun with my fam 

Steve and family came to visit this weekend. Saturday we hung out at the house for a little bit then went on a shopping trip. I had a huge headache so I was in lots of pain...stupid tooth that I have to pay to get pulled soon. Our shopping spree included Kohl's, Otterlees, Shopko, Walgreens, and Copps. After that Mom made her yummy tacos and we chowed down. Then, after kitchen clean-up we had a S'mores party on the patio which was lots of fun.
Sunday we went to Becky's house because she was having a Home & Garden Party Mom, Lori and I went to the party while Matt & Danny played games with Nick and Steve, Dad and Johnny went shopping. All I bought was a Christmas present for someone but I did end up winning a bottle of coconut lotion thanks to my family pooling their fake money together for me after they already won stuff. After the party we went back to my parents house and Steve took some photos of us for our Christmas cards. The kids had fun playing outside and the boys where even climbing huge trees! Then, they had to go home and Lily tried to sneak away in the van. Johnny was upset that she really wasn't coming along! Those two had so much fun together this weekend.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]