<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Stratford Christmas 

We went to Stratford to celebrate Christmas this weekend. We took a nice dip in the hot tub Saturday before it got too cold out. Sunday morning they woke us up super early to open presents. Lily was groggy at first but she was okay since there was presents involved. In addition to my sweet new camera, Adam got the first season of Dexter on DVD and I got an awesome assortment of scrapbooking stuff! Lily got lots of toys including a Dora talking house, an Elmo giggle and go firehouse and some circus Backyardigan bobble heads. We had a great but then had to drive in crazy weather to get home. And to make matters worse I forgot my camera in Stratford but Adam's dad was nice enough to meet us in Mosinee to bring it to me so I could have it for Christmas! It took us a while to get home and I was super nervous because it was snowy, slippery and basically a white out.

Comments:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.
 
Post a Comment

[Top]