<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Visiting Stratford to celebrate Michelle's Birthday 

We went to Stratford for this weekend. Friday we went to the neighborhood bar for some food a couple drinks. Lily had fun on the gambling machines with her Grandpa. Adam and his Mom played a game of darts. Michelle's birthday was this week so we went to Texas Roadhouse to eat dinner on Saturday. Lily fell asleep on the way there and then I woke her up when the food came. She gobbled up her mac and cheese quickly once she woke up. I had beef tips which were super excellent as usual. The rest of the weekend we hung out and watched movies and played video games on their new big HDTV.

Comments:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Massagem, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://massagem-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
 
Post a Comment

[Top]