<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, July 27, 2008

My 30th Birthday Party 

Today I had my 30th birthday party. I spent 3 days decorating for it. I covered all the walls with different color tablecloths and all the tables with balloon tablecloths. Then, I had a blacklight room that I covered in white fabric. Of course, once I had all the fabric pinned up I realized it didn't glow...but I fixed that by painting on the fabric with laundry detergent which glows really well. Note: Tonic water and starch also each glow but not as brightly. I also decorated my bar room with aluminum foil and Christmas lights.
The party itself was a bunch of fun. We played Apples to Apples, SceneIt Squabble, SceneIt Music, Cup Races, and a bunch of Rock Band. Rock Band really gets more interesting the more you drink. I made 125 Jello shots in all different colors for the party and we got through about 100 of them. I also had an ice cream cake from Dairy Queen with silly monsters on it. My friends all sang an "interesting" rendition of "Happy Birthday To You" also. Lily kept herself busy watching movies and coloring. She also decided it would be oodles of fun to play with a bucket of money so there were coins all over the place and she took a "money bath"

VIDEO: Rockband fun - Epic,Should I stay, Sabotage,Timmah!
VIDEO: Garage Cupracing
VIDEO: Vanessa encourages us to "Say No to Helium"
VIDEO: Heidi & Lily dance to Mamma Mia
VIDEO: The "kids" sing-a-long DVD Video 1 & Video 2
PHOTOS: See all the photos HERE

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]