<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Rock Band 

So, we got Rock Band. Adam has been wanting it for a long time. He traded in a bunch of his other games, old controllers, and a couple blu ray movies for it so we got it basically free. At first I didn't think I'd like it but I'm now addicted to it. I like singing more than playing guitar or drums. Drums are my second favorite but I have problems with doing the foot pedal at the same time as drumming. It's really alot of fun and we keep playing so we can unlock more tunes (plus you can buy more online for the game which is sweet) The game is also cool because it gives people an excuse to come over for some fun. One night George & Remy came over to play (well, Lily and Remy were a little more interested in playing with Lily's toys) and then the next night Shaun, Sara and Isaac came to play. Lily is also very interested in the game so we let her sing and play drums sometimes.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]