<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Art In The Park 

I was very excited to take Lily to Art-in-the-Park this year. We usually miss it because it usually falls the same weekend as Wo-Zha-Wa. Lily had a blast painting the inside and outside of a cardboard log cabin. She is very serious and careful painting unlike some of the older kids (who kept splattering me with paint) She painted her signature smiley face and then she played with play-doh for a while and got some cotton candy. Next we did this cool thing called the "community canvas" where you can paint a tile anyway you want and then they put them all together and will display them at Art Village and also next year at Art in the park. The whole festival was a lot bigger than I remember when I was a kid and I remember there being a lot more free kiddie activities. There were a lot of booths but most of them were selling art like at a craft fair. Lily got a balloon from All-State and then we went home.
MORE PHOTOS: At my dotphoto

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]