<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Lily's First Day of Preschool 

Today was Lily's first day of Preschool. The Preschool class she goes to at the Y is from 9:15-11:30am every Tuesday and Thursday. I woke her up at 8:30am, got her dressed, and brushed & braided her hair. I gave her a present of a new Kung Fu Panda backpack which she was very excited about. Then, we went outside and took a few photos of her and were off to school. When we got to the YMCA we found her locker and put her stuff away. Then, I put on her nametag, signed her in, and said goodbye. She had no problem with me leaving which was really good. When I picked her up she gave me a painting that she did and she told me all about her day which including painting, playing in the purple sand table, singing songs and playing outside. She can't wait to go back! I'm a proud Mommy.
MORE PHOTOS: At my dotphoto HERE

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]