<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Wo-Zha-Wa 2008 

It's that time of the year again for our annual trip to Wisconsin Dells for the Wo-Zha-Wa festival. This year Mom & Dad and Adam, Lily and I were the only ones to go on Saturday. It was raining when we first got to the dells so we went to Wal*Mart and then the Outlet mall. Then, we checked into the hotel and Adam stayed there to take a nap while the rest of us went downtown shopping for a while. After that we went to eat at Moosejaw and had yummy taco pizza. Then, Adam, Lily and I went swimming while Mom & Dad went to do more shopping and to stake out our parade spot for the next day. We were all very tired so we went to bed early.
Sunday morning we woke up and got ready. Steve & Family met us at the hotel and then we were off to the craft fair. Adam and I were disappointed that the ladies who had the BEST Apple pie ever weren't there this year so we had to settle for a caramel apple. We walked around for a while while Dad took all the kids to the playground. Then it was time for the parade. It was cold out for the parade but I was comfortable in my DC hoodie and jeans. I'd rather have it be cold than hot and sunny. After the parade we came back to point. Becky came to town because she is going to borrow my animal cage for her new puppy. Lily was happy because she got to play with Johnny and Braeden in one day!

PHOTOS: All Wo-Zha-Wa photos HERE at my dotphoto
VIDEO: Lily shaking it outside our hotel to "Shake your body"
VIDEO: In the Pool 1 & In the Pool 2

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]