<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Lily's Birthday Party 

Today was Lily's birthday party. I decorated the night before which was good because the day of I was running around like a madwoman. I went to pick up ice, balloons, and some Arby's beef and when I was at Arby's my car died. So, then I had to call my parents to bring their magic charging thing to jump my car. After that I made it home where I made taco dip and chicken nuggets. My house was full of people and luckily I had borrowed a few chairs from my parents. Lily, Savannah and Remy spent most of the time playing in Lily's room. Then, Lily opened all her presents and then we had cake. This year her party theme was spongebob so we had a cupcake-cake with a big spongebob on top.
MORE PHOTOS: At Dotphoto HERE

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]