<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Dress Shopping in Appleton 

Today, Vanessa and most of her bridesmaids all went to David's Bridal in Appleton to pick out dresses. They had to be black, long length, and in satin or taffeta...otherwise we could get whatever style we wanted. I had been stressing about picking up the dress for weeks but it ended up being pretty easy. The saleslady picked out 2 she thought I'd like and also a jacket to match. I loved the first one I tried on so I was very. All the other bridesmaids also found dresses pretty quickly too. Then, we had to go back to Point because one of them had dart league so we didn't get to chillax in Appleton like I thought we would. We were all hungry so we called up the boys and met them at Perkins for some dinner. Remy & Lily were so cute playing at the table & also sharing Vanessa & Tiffany's sundae.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]