<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Lily Was Star Student of the Day Today 

For being star student she had a little take home project where they give you this blank piece of paper with the categories of "My Favorite Foods", "My Favorite Color", "Me", My Pet/My Favorite Animals", "My Family", "My Favorite Movies/TV Shows", "My Favorite things" So, you are supposed to print or cut out things to put in these spaces. We got most of our images online for the Foods and TV/Movies. Since we don't have pets (even though Lily wanted to put our cats on there) we decided to put Poquita, Chico, and Cooper, the pets of her grandparents. After we compiled everything, we were going to color it but Lily fell asleep on the way home from Wal*Mart (where we picked up the photos)...so I had to wake her up early in the morning to finish the project! She was also allowed to bring in one toy so we spent quite a while looking for her Wall-E toy but didn't end up finding it in time so she decided to bring RoboPanda instead. I think she was most excited about being the helper for the day and she got to pass out the cups for snacktime.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]